So, some of you may know I dance, mostly hip hop. For one of my hip hop group’s performances, our “costume” was a wife beater, and suspenders. Awkward me had never worn a wife beater, so I borrowed one of my best friends’ shirts. THESE THINGS ARE TIGHT. Okay, little did I know that after I put on the damn thing with suspenders I looked like a stripper.
Thank you to those who told me that, or DIDN’T tell me that… My hair is also now very short compared to this photo. Jeeze, I was wearing jeans and matching red converse too. I probably looked like a firefighter stripper! EVEN WORSE.
It is clear I have to work on these things. Then again, maybe I don’t know what strippers look like. Look at those ab…. wait…. lack thereof.
- gobytheshadow likes this
- intricacies-of-my-fantasies likes this
- kelephanty likes this
- avatarjason reblogged this from thatguywiththeblog and added:
- lampionsrouges likes this
- constellation--of-stars likes this
- angelatheworst likes this
- thatguywiththeblog posted this